Good morning and happy Monday! I have a really good feeling about this week - pretty sure I'm gonna crush it! Wanted to start things off with some deep house from our Australian friend Sondrio! This young producer always delivers the smoothest tracks, and his new remix of "Value" by VOKES is fantastic! With a steady groove and eerie undertones, Sondrio creates a beautiful sound that has me feeling some kind of way! You can grab a free download HERE!
The love we have here at Beautiful Buzzz for Australian artists is no secret - huge bias and we don't care ... everything coming out of Australia is brilliant, even the bad stuff (if you can actually find any). I digress, our next Sunday underground selection is from a young Aussie producer called Sondrio, and he's given us this brilliant deep house remix of "Brainwash Yyrr Face" by Baio. This sweet angel sent me an email a few days back and was seemingly excited to say that this is his first official label release, and I have to say .... well done sir! We did feature a Sondrio track earlier this year, but somehow forgot to follow up until now, and his sexy deep groove is perfect for current Sunday vibes. Delicious!
I'm about to take off for SoCal this weekend, and I'm not sure I will have much time for blogging! Sometimes your girl needs a break from the Beautiful Buzzz grind! So, here is a Thursday edition of The Buzzz Box to keep you kiddies busy listening to new music over the weekend! This one is dance-a-rific too, featuring artists like RAC, Mighty Mouse, Lifelike, Wax Motif, Oshi, Louis The Child + many many many more!! Listen and love!
During this time of year, I am under water with all things SXSW! Sometimes a girl needs to take a break from the madness and get creative, and last night I needed it big time!! It's the first Beautiful Buzzz mixtape of 2015. I threw in tracks I've been listening to quite a bit, some of my featured SXSW artists, and a whole bunch of dance party fun! Hope you enjoy!!
1. Reuben Keeney - Sweet Child Of Mine
2. Lane 8 - Nothing You Can Say (ft. Lucy Stone)
3. Max Radford - Ian Curtis (TRASHYOUTH Remix)
4. Loframes - Get Real
5. Portugal. The Man - Creep In A T-Shirt (STRFKR Remix)
6. Beacon - Fault Lines (Dauwd Remix)
7. Lapsley - Falling Short (JackLNDN Remix)
8. Chet Faker - Gold (Sondrio Remix)
9. Brolin - You
10. Above & Beyond ft. Zoe Johnston - We're All We Need (Spada Remix)
11. Ou Est Le Swimming Pool - Dance The Way I Feel (Luke Million Remix)
12. Plastic Plates - Feel The Fire
13. Hot Since 82 ft. Alex Mills - Restless (Original Mix)
14. The Weeknd - Often (Figgy Remix)
15. AlunaGeorge - Supernatural (Pomo Remix)
16. Touch Sensitive - Teen Idols
17. Sir Sly - You Haunt Me (Salda Remix)
18. Croquet Club - Only You Can Tell (Original Mix)
19. Tropicool & Peitzke - Cat Call
20. Hollow Coves - The Woods (Ghosts Remix)
21. Antilope - Body Trouble
I'm starting to wonder if this week is ever going to end!! I'm totally fried, and it's not stopping for me any time soon!! I hope everyone enjoys their weekend because I'll be hard at work on SXSW! There is one thing right now that's making me feel better, and that's this new Sondrio remix of "Gold" by Chet Faker! Swoon!! Australian producer Sondrio turns this track into a disco-y house dance floor smash! Love it!! Download this one for free kids!